6 miles at 6am. Followed by these delicious babies. *Insert emoji with heart eyes*
3 ingredients and the easiest pancakes you’ll ever flip. Plus they’re heallllthy. Go get that beta-carotene!
Paleo Grain Free Pumpkin Pancakes
From Wellness Mama
¼ cup pumpkin puree
⅛ tsp. cinnamon
Coconut oil for the pan
- Heat pan over medium heat. Melt coconut oil to coat pan (use about ¼ tsp. of coconut oil for each pancake).
- Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree and cinnamon.
- Use about two tablespoons of batter for each pancake.
- Cook until the edges start to firm and appear golden.
- Carefully flip and cook on the other side.
- Serve with your choice of raw honey, pure maple syrup or ghee. Makes about 4 pancakes.